You are here
Welcome to the State of Oklahoma employee discounts page! This page exists to make State of Oklahoma employees aware of the discounts that are available to them on products and services from various vendors in order to express appreciation for the valued service state employees provide to Oklahomans.
If you have any questions about the discounts listed or need assistance please send an email to email@example.com.
Rental agencies and apartment complexes consider the State of Oklahoma to be a preferred employer of tenants. Discounts vary by location and floor plan selected.
- Avalon Apartments, 2920 Chautaqua, Norman, OK 73072 (between HWY 9 and Imhoff), 405-579-0158
- The Classen, 2200 N. Classen Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73106, 405-601-3333
- The Lincoln at Central Park, 500 Central Park Dr., Oklahoma City, OK 73105, 405-528-4800
- The Montgomery, 500 W. Main St., Oklahoma City, OK 73102, 405-236-2420
- The Park Harvey, 200 N. Harvey, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, 405-232-3700
- The Parke at Central, 1200 E. Ayers, Edmond, OK 73034, 405-340-6745
Isola Bella Serviced Apartments
- These extended-stay rooms are an alternative to traditional hotels. State of Oklahoma employees receive a discount on available rooms. To reserve your room, call the number below and mention your employment with the State of Oklahoma.
- Current specials:
- 1 Bed/1 Bath - $65 per night
- 2 Bed/2 Bath - $75 per night
- Website: https://myisolabella.com/
- Phone: 405-721-2194
- Submit your work email address to find out if you are eligible to receive exclusive AT&T offers and discounts on your wireless bill through your employer or school. Once AT&T validates your email address, you will receive an email to start shopping in your own personal AT&T online store.
- Website – https://www.wireless.att.com/business/authenticate/
- Enter your state email address for verification
- AT&T offers State of Oklahoma employees a 17% discount on monthly service charges on qualified plans.
- In order to activate new service, take advantage of the discount and one-time credit, go to http://www.att.com/wireless/stateofok/ (Link opens in a new window)
- Find AT&T stores locally at http://www.att.com/storelocator/
- State of Oklahoma employees are eligible for 18% off monthly rates with free online shipping.
- New Customers - Go online to www.sprint.com (link opens in new window) or visit any local store to shop and order new service. If ordered online, please follow the existing customer instructions below to apply for your discount after your service has been activated.
- Existing Customers - Apply for your discount online via the registration form (link opens in new window). Note, additional verification may be needed by your mobile carrier, so be sure to check your email after submitting for any final steps.
- Questions: Contact Brian Sutton at 888-457-6294 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a State of Oklahoma employee, Verizon Wireless offers discounts on wireless products and services based on your employment.
- In order to access the discounts, please go to the Verizon website.
- If you are unable to validate your email address, please contact a Verizon Wireless representative at 1-800-526-3178.
Computer Hardware & Software
24 Hour Data
- This program offers comprehensive data recovery services for laptops, hard drives, smart phones, servers and more. Individuals receive a 20% discount on services by mentioning employment with the State of Oklahoma.
- Location: 3860 N. MacArthur Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73122
- Phone: 405-420-0700
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.24hourdata.com/oklahoma-city-data-recovery
Apple - State and Local Government Employee Purchase Program
- This program provides solutions at a special price for employees of state or local government agencies who want to purchase Apple products for personal use. Special pricing applies to some, but not all, of the products.
- State employees receive a discount ranging from 4-7% on products and services, with the exception of iPhones and Bose products.
- Website: http://store.apple.com/us_epp_67909
- Penn Square Mall, 1901 N.W. Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73118, 405-767-9393
- Woodland Hills Mall, 7021 S. Memorial Dr., Tulsa, OK 74133, 918-249-7800
Dell – Member Purchase Program
- Provides up to 30% off desktop and laptop computers, as well as discounts on thousands of electronics and accessories.
- New Advantage Loyalty Program: Employees, Members and Families can enroll at no cost to receive an additional 5% eGift Card and free 2nd BD shipping on all future personal purchases.
- Website: http://www.dell.com/OMESOK (Link opens in a new window)
- Email: MPP_SALES@DELL.COM
- Phone: 1-888-243-9964 and reference Member ID: US6270610
Microsoft O365 Click-to-Run
- Use Microsoft Office 365 Click-to-Run to install the latest Microsoft applications for your personal computer, tablet and phone. Any state agency employee receiving OMES email services and has been moved to O365 can install Microsoft Office applications for personal computers, tablets and mobile phones.
- Benefits using Click-to-Run version of Office applications include the following:
- With O365 Click-to-Run, up to five licenses are available for PCs or Mac and five licenses available for mobile devices and tablets.
- Up-to-date from the start and kept up-to-date automatically. No need to download and install updates manually.
- Verify and Install
- Click here to login and verify access. Login should be your state email address and workstation password.
- Once logged into O365 you can begin downloading the available Microsoft applications for personal computers, tablets and mobile phones.
- State agencies who do not receive O365 email services from OMES will not be able to use the Click-to-Run features. To order OMES email services for your state agency please contact the OMES Account Executive team at AccountExecutives@omes.ok.gov or refer to the Partnering with OMES IS contact list for your agency account executive's contact information.
- For any questions, please contact the OMES Service Desk
Andy Alligator's Fun Park
- Receive $5 off your Fun Park general fun pass or $3 off water park admission.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for State of Oklahoma promo code.
Frontier City/White Water Bay
- Receive more than 40% off when ordering your general admission tickets
- Website: https://www.frontiercity.com/partners
- Email: email@example.com for the discount code
Silver Dollar City
- Save up to 15% on Silver Dollar City, Showboat and White Water tickets online
- Upgrade to a season pass for just $35 + tax. Save $10 when you upgrade your discounted Silver Dollar City or White Water ticket to a single-park season pass on the date of your visit
- Skip the Ticket Booths when you arrive by purchasing and printing your tickets in advance
- Website: store.silverdollarcity.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the promo code
- StubZero is a ticket resale site that offers tickets to approximately 100,000 events. State employee receive a up to a 10% discount with no service fees. Enter discount code GOV10 at checkout.
- Website: www.stubzero.com
- Phone: 1-800-702-1298
- Employees receive discounts to theme parks, attractions and shows nationwide
- For employees to be eligible for discounts, a human resources representative from your state agency must sign up with TicketsatWork and receive a company code. Once your agency is signed up, employees will contact their agency human resources division for the code and place their order over the phone by calling TicketsatWork customer service.
- Website: TicketsatWork.com
- Email: email@example.com - Contact Erin Medley to obtain discount code
- Customer Service Phone: 1-800-331-6483
- Hours: 8:30 a.m.-midnight EST, 7-days-a-week (holidays included)
Water Zoo of Clinton, OK
Health & Fitness
Draper Family GNC
- State employees receive 10% OFF all retail prices
- Valid only at Draper Family GNC locations:
- Broken Arrow - Hwy 51 & Lynn Lane, 918-355-0245
- Catoosa - I-44 & 193rd, 918-379-0760
- Edmond - 2nd & Bryant, 405-359-7835
- Midwest City - 29th & Air Depot, 405-741-0443
- Moore - I-35 & South 19th, 405-794-2224
- Norman - 24th & Robinson, 405-307-0290
- Oklahoma City - NW Expressway & Rockwell, 405-721-0844; May & Hefner, 405-842-2770; I-240 & Penn, 405-680-8599; I-40 & MacArthur, 405-491-0511
- Owasso - I-169 & 96th, 918-274-4345
- Tulsa - Hwy 75 & 71st, 918-447-1555; 71st & Memorial 918-728-8381; Yale & 21st, 918-742-1037
Fitness Center Discounts
For links to fitness centers that offer state employee discounts, please visit the Thrive website.
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- University Health Club, 1000 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73104, 405-271-1650
- There is a standard discount for state employees; however, plans vary.
- Thrive - State Employee Wellness Program
- Offer: 15% off
- Code: CORPSHOP
- Website: http://retailcodes.com/retailers/1800flowers-com
Abacus Translation Services
- Abacus Translation Services provides document translation services in Oklahoma City and surrounding areas. State employees get 10% off the translation services. Offer does not expire. State ID must be shown to receive the discount offer.
- Website: http://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com
- Details: http://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/discounts/Oklahoma.html
- Phone: 888-852-8333
Able Seamless Guttering
State of Oklahoma employees receive a 10% discount off residential new guttering, cleanout and repairs in the OKC Metro ($200 minimum). If outside of OKC metro, call Rodney for special pricing and estimate.
- 10% off new guttering, cleanout and repairs
- Website: ableseamlessgutteringok.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (405) 818-2019
- Contact: Rodney Dyson, owner
- Code: OKStateEmployee
- Specialized in all baby products from room decor to diapers.
- Details: Government employees receive 15% discount on entire order and free shipping on orders totaling $100 or more. A valid .gov email address is required. Enter coupon code EDUC15.
- Website: www.babydepotusa.com
- Phone: 888-274-0466
Bank of the West
- Take employee badge to any branch to qualify for benefits
- Products and Services:
- Choice Interest Checking with Direct Deposit – monthly service charged waived and annual fee waived on Gold Line account
- Signature Checking with Direct Deposit or Bank of the West Premier Checking with Direct Deposit and no annual fee on a Gold Line account
- Mobile banking
- Debit card
- Complimentary box of Bank of the West corporate image checks, or $5 off wallet-style checks
- Annual fee waived on small safe deposit box (subject to availability)
- Special interest rates and discounts
- Website: https://www.bankofthewest.com/
- Blooms Today offers flowers, blooming plants and gourmet baskets, many with same-day delivery.
- Details: State of Oklahoma employees receive 20% off all website orders by entering discount code edu20.
- Website: www.bloomstoday.com/voucher
- Phone: 800-359-5309
Choice Solutions Roofing and Exteriors
- State employees in the OKC Metro area can receive 5% off, up to a total of $500,upon a signed contract for any type of roofing job.
- Address: 2410 W. Memorial Rd., Suite C #621, Oklahoma City, OK 73134
- Phone: 405-443-4747 or 817-231-0809
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://choiceroofs.com (link opens in new window)
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday by appointment
Don Carlton Honda
- Don Carlton Honda in Tulsa has announced that state employees may participate in the Honda Preferred Partners Program.
- Contact: Mo Jbara for specific details
- Phone: 918-693-4732
- Location: 4141 S. Memorial Dr., Tulsa, OK 74145, 1-888-861-5828
F5 Storm Shelters
- Offers state employees a 10 percent discount on any underground garage storm shelter or above ground safe room purchase.
- Oklahoma City Location: 16524 N. Pennsylvania Ave., Edmond, OK 73012, 405-216-3999
- Tulsa Location: 10846 S. Memorial Dr., Tulsa, OK 74133, 918-970-4770
- Website: www.f5stormsheltersok.com
- Provides tens of thousands of expertly curated gifts and unique ideas. Receive a 15% discount.
- Code: OKLAHOMA15
- Website: https://www.gifts.com
- Liberty Mutual has partnered with the State of Oklahoma to offer employees exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance tailored for the way you live today. Employees could also enjoy valuable discounts such as New to Liberty, Newly Married, New Move, and Hybrid Vehicle.* Call one of the local offices, visit www.LibertyMutual.com/State-of-OK, or call one of the designated reps listed below. Be sure to mention that you’re an employee of the State of Oklahoma.
- Note: Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
- Contact (Oklahoma City area and western half of the state): Sharghi Lyles, 405-515-7948 x59363 or email: Sharghi.Lyles@LibertyMutual.com
- Contact (Tulsa area and eastern half of the state): Gary Haynes, 918-299-7593 x59416 or email: Gary.Haynes@LibertyMutual.com
- Website: www.LibertyMutual.com/State-of-OK
Oklahoma Correctional Industries
- All current and retired state employees may purchase OCI products online or by calling 405-962-7000.
- Website: www.ocisales.com
Oklahoma Department of Libraries
- ODL is the official state library of Oklahoma. State employees may register for a state employee library card. Register online at http://catalog.odl.state.ok.us/librarycard.html
- Location: 200 N.E. 18th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73105
- Phone: 405-521-2502 or 1-800-522-8116
Oklahoma's Credit Union (formerly Oklahoma Employees Credit Union)
- OKCU offers state employees $25 when opening a checking account with direct deposit or getting a loan over $5,000. To redeem, enter code STATE25 online or mention this offer.
- Phone: 1-877-677-6528
- Website: www.okcu.org
Oklahoma History Center
- State employees receive a 20% discount at the Oklahoma History Center gift shop and the Winnie Mae Cafe.
- Location: 2401 N. Laird Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73105
- Phone: 405-522-5248
- Website: www.okhistory.org/historycenter
- State of Oklahoma employees are eligible to receive a subscription to Oklahoma Today magazine for $16.95 per year. The current one-year subscription rate is $24.95.
- Subscription Discount Form
- Website: www.oklahomatoday.com
- Personal Creations offers a wide variety of customizable gifts for every recipient and occasion. Receive a 15% discount.
- Code: OKLAHOMA15
- Website: https://www.personalcreations.com/
- Offer: 15% off
- Code: OKLAHOMA15
- Website: http://www.proflowers.com
Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- The PSLF Program is intended to encourage individuals to enter and continue to work full-time in public service jobs. Under this program, you may qualify for forgiveness of the remaining balance due on your William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program (Direct Loan Program) loans after you have made 120 qualifying payments on those loans while employed full-time by certain public service employers. Since you must make 120 qualifying payments on your eligible federal student loans after Oct. 1, 2007, before you qualify for the loan forgiveness, the first forgiveness of loan balances will not be granted until October 2017.
- The PSLF Program is administered by the U.S. Department of Education. The program is not administered or endorsed in any way by OMES, Oklahoma State Government or any individual Oklahoma state agency.
- FAQs: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service
- State employees can receive $500 off on cash jobs and a 10% discount on all upgrades
- Address: 8283 N. Owasso Expressway, Suite C, Owasso, OK 74055
- Phone: 918-342-2222
- Website: https://rangerroofingok.com/
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Send chocolate covered strawberries, gourmet chocolates, delicious cake pops & other treats from Shari's Berries. Receive a 15% discount.
- Code: OKLAHOMA15
- Website: http://www.berries.com/
Simply Unique Baby Gifts
- All State of Oklahoma employees can save 10% on in-store merchandise, including unique baby gift baskets and personalized items. No minimum purchase requirements to qualify and all orders include free shipping. Enter the code okgov10 in the shopping cart to save 10% off your entire order.
- Phone: 866-476-0213
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.simplyuniquebabygifts.com
Avis Car Rental
- Offer: Up to 25% off
- Code: CDP#: D134100
- Website: http://retailcodes.com/retailers/avis
Budget Car Rental
- Offer: Up to 25% off
- Code: CDP#: Z408900
- Website: http://retailcodes.com/retailers/budget-car-rental
Enterprise Car Rentals
- Receive a 5% discount on rental rates when using Enterprise for non-state business.
- Code: XZ5120K.
Hertz Car Rental
- Offer: Up to 15% off
- Code: CDP#: 1742729
- Website: http://retailcodes.com/retailers/hertz
- Offer: 10% off
- Code: See site for discount code
- Website: http://retailcodes.com/retailers/hotels-com
Orlando Employee Discounts
- Exclusive pricing on Orlando vacations for employees of government entities and academic institutions. State of Oklahoma employees can save up to 35% on their Orlando vacations through Orlando Employee Discounts. This includes discounts on hotels and vacation homes in or nearby Disney World and Universal Studios as well as discounts on theme park tickets and all Orlando area attractions.
- Instructions: In order for the State of Oklahoma employees to access their discounts, go to the Website and input the username. The username for State of Oklahoma employees is OK.
- Phone: 1-888-632-1103
- Website: www.orlandoemployeediscounts.com
Travel Associates Concierge
- Receive access to specially negotiated products and services as well as year-round vacation deals. Your own personal travel consultant will help you plan, book, and organize your travel arrangements. Register to become a member of the Travel Associates Concierge program and receive $100 of your first vacation package.
- How to Register: Visit http://www.travel-associates.us/travel-associates-concierge-O
- Phone: 800-640-4137
- Email: email@example.com