You are here
The Office of Facilities Management introduced the Green Fingerprint energy awareness program in March 2009 to further reduce energy consumption in CAM-managed buildings.
Purpose: To minimize environmental impact of state-operated buildings.
Green Fingerprint Campaign Theme: Accomplish our purpose through education and involvement of all members of state government and its commercial partners.
Motto: Re-Invent Your Print!
Recycling Program for CAM Buildings
State Office Buildings in Oklahoma City Served by the Recycling Program
- LEED Building (DHS/CAP), 50 NE 23rd St.
- Sequoyah, 2400 N. Lincoln Blvd.
- Will Rogers, 2401 N. Lincoln Blvd.
- M.C. Connors, 2501 N. Lincoln Blvd.
- Oliver Hodge, 2500 N. Lincoln Blvd.
- Jim Thorpe, 2101 N. Lincoln Blvd.
- Denver Davison Courts, 1915 N. Stiles
- Attorney General, 313 NE 23rd St.
- Allen Wright Memorial Library, 200 NE 18th St.
- Department of Transportation, 200 NE 21st St.
- Department of Agriculture, 2800 N. Lincoln Blvd.
- Judicial Center, 2100 N. Lincoln Blvd.
- OMES - ISD Building, 3115 N. Lincoln Blvd.
If your agency is not in a CAM-managed building, contact State Surplus, 405-425-2700.