You are here
OMES employee policies, forms and information
- Alternative Work Schedule
- Anti-Harassment & Non-Discrimination
- Anti-Violence, Bullying, Workplace Violence
- Code of Ethics
- Complaint & Investigation Process
- Computer/Mobile Device Usage
- Data Governance
- Dress Code
- Drug- & Alcohol-Free Workplace
- EEO & Non-Discrimination
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee Election Season Guidelines
- Employee/Offender Interaction
- Employee Performance Recognition Awards
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fiducial Policy - OMES Employees Group Insurance Division (EGID)
- Game of Chance and Prize Solicitation
- Grievance & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Policy
- Hybrid Entity - HIPAA
- Open Records Policy (DOC)
- Open Records Request Form (DOC)
- P-Card Program Policy (PDF)
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PDF)
- Progressive Discipline
- Publication Printing Policy (PDF)
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Salary Adjustment
- Secondary Employment
- Social Networking & Social Media
- State Capitol Restoration Tenant Relocation Policy (PDF)
- Telework Policy (PDF)
- Telework Procedures (PDF)
- Telework Agreement (PDF)
- Telework Application (PDF)
- Tobacco-Free Environment
- Travel Policy (PDF)
- Workers' Compensation
- Alternative Work Schedule Participation
- Call-in Sheet
- Complaint Report: Discrimination, Harassment, Workplace Violence
- Driver Responsibility Certification
- Education Assistance Application
- Education Assistance Reimbursement
- Employee Award or Prize Acknowledgement
- Incident Report
- OMES Employee Clearance Form
- OMES Position Description Questionnaire
- Receipt and Acknowledgement
- Receipt and Acknowledgement - Classified Employees
- Request for Reasonable Accommodation
- Secondary Employment Request HCM-015
- Supervisor Notes
- Wage Beneficiary Designation HCM-016
Payroll, Time & Labor
- 2018 Biweekly Pay Schedule Calendar
- 2018 Biweekly Pay Periods
- Annual Leave Accumulation Limits and Yearly Accruals
- FLSA Exempt Time Reporting Codes
- FLSA Nonexempt Time Reporting Codes
General Safety Tips
- Safety is everyone's responsibility.
- Emergency evacuation/shelter in place.
- Supervisor will inform you of designated gathering location in the event of an emergency.
- Treat all alarms as if they are real.
- Report hazards, near misses & incidents*
- Notify supervisor immediately.
- Do not wait until there is an incident before you report a hazard.
- Do not block doorways or walkways with clutter.
- Keep workstation free of clutter to reduce risk of fire.
- Do not use cell phone while operating a vehicle
- Do not drive in excess of the speed limit. Follow state slaws!
If you have questins, conerns or you don't feel comfortable with a task, stop and speak with your supervisor.
*Hazard - Condition or set of circumstances that present a potential harm.
Incidient - An unplanned event that caused injury, illness or property damage.
Near miss - Injury or damage that could have occured but did not.
Required Workplace Posters/Notifications
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services is required to post certain workplace posters and/or notifications. A complete list of required workplace posters may be reviewed at state labor department website (link opens in new window). If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact OMES Human Resources at 405-521-2177