You are here
Policy, Standards and Publications
The statutory duties, responsibilities and authority of the CIO and Information Services are set forth as follows:
- In a portion of the Oklahoma State Finance Act, located at 62 O.S. Sections 34.11.1 through 34.33.
- In the Information Technology Consolidation and Coordination Act located at 62 O.S. Sections 35.1 through 35.9.
- In the Oklahoma Administrative Code located at OAC Title 260, Chapter 115.
IT Standards and Policies
- Social Media & Networking Policy and Standards
- Information Security Policy, Procedures and Guidelines (pdf)
- Information Technology Accessibility Standards (pdf)
- OMES HIPAA Privacy and Security Policy (pdf)
- OMES ISD Procurement Policies (pdf)
- OMES ISD Local Administrator Account Adopted (pdf)
Approved Hardware and Software
Individual Use: This box will be marked “Yes” if the hardware or software is approved for individual use. The individual must have prior approval.
Hardware Link: The link to the company’s website to view the product. Refer to the State Purchasing procedures to purchase the product.
Software Link: The link to the company’s website to view the product. Refer to our SOP to purchase the product.
Oklahoma Workstation Standards
OMES Information Services has updated the state standards for workstations to meet the needs of the modern workforce and adjusted the acquisition process in order to comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Consolidation and Coordination Act located at 62 O.S. Sections 35.1 through 35.9. Configurations and prices include all base licensing and services required to comply with ITCCA.
Progress Report on Unification
The State of Oklahoma Chief Information Officer (CIO) is required to produce a quarterly report that provides an update as to the status of the unification of information technology (IT).