||Sept. 17, 2013
||The State of Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services Information Services Division on behalf the Division of Capital Assets Management (DCAM) is currently accepting proposals for a proven and successfully implemented Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Energy Cost Accounting and Data Management System Solution to be implemented at the state level for all agencies in the state of Oklahoma.
- RFP (.pdf, 33 pp, 441 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.