||Oct. 24, 2013
||The Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) Information Services Division (ISD) on behalf of the Oklahoma State Department of Health, hereinafter referred to as the OSDH, is soliciting bids to provide statewide on-line management tool (web-based application) to assist providers and families to manage early intervention services, through multiple methodologies, for infants and toddlers with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD), ages 0-3.
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.