You are here
|Bid Number||Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|1310004219||Open||Yes||Amended as||Aug 28, 2018||The Office of Management and Enterprise Services, on behalf of the Oklahoma Department of Corrections, is accepting bids to deliver and maintain turnkey technology solutions that provide inmates and staff easy accessibility to a variety of communication, intelligence, investigative, educational, informational and correctional management tools and resources.||Lisa Bradley|
- RFP (.pdf, 35 pp, 1.24 MB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 1 p, 93 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 1 p, 31 KB)
- Amendment 3 (.pdf, 6 pp, 165 KB)
- Amendment 4 (.pdf, 2 pp, 217 KB)
- Amendment 5 (.pdf, 1 p, 35 KB)
- Amendment 6 (.pdf, 1 p, 36 KB)
- Amendment 7 (.pdf, 1 p, 35 KB)
- Amendment 8 (.pdf, 1 p, 35 KB)
- Attachment A (.docx, 1 p, 23 KB)
- Attachment B (.docx, 1 p, 23 KB)
- Attachment B2 (.xlsx, 18 KB)
- Attachment C (.docx, 1 p, 23 KB)
- Attachment D (.docx, 1 p, 23 KB)
- Attachment E (.docx, 2 pp, 20 KB)
- Attachment F (.docx, 2 pp, 21 KB)
- Attachment G (.docx, 2 pp, 21 KB)
- Attachment H (.docx, 3 pp, 27 KB)
- Attachment I (.docx, 2 pp, 24 KB)
- Attachment J (.xlsx, 202 KB)
- Attachment K (.docx, 2 pp, 14 KB)
- Vendor Q&A Attachment 1 (.pdf, 5 pp, 101 KB)
- Vendor Q&A Attachment 2 (.pdf, 2 pp, 122 KB)
- Vendor Q&A Attachment 3 (.pdf, 1 p, 34 KB)
- Vendor Q&A Attachment 4 (.pdf, 6 pp, 1.7 MB)
- Security Certification (.xlsx, 514 KB)
- Receive solicitation notifications automatically - register your organization (Link opens in a news window) with the State of Oklahoma. However, beginning July 1, 2010, Central Purchasing will require suppliers to register with Central Purchasing prior to completion of award (Review the full text of the CPO Announcement concerning mandatory vendor registration for contract award).
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check the IT procurement solicitations web page frequently for any possible amendments that may be issued. IT procurement is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at (405) 521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES ISD recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader. A link to the Adobe website is provided below.