You are here
|Bid Number||Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|1310004219||Open||Yes||Amended as||Oct. 4, 2018||The Office of Management and Enterprise Services, on behalf of the Oklahoma Department of Corrections, is accepting bids to deliver and maintain turnkey technology solutions that provide inmates and staff easy accessibility to a variety of communication, intelligence, investigative, educational, informational and correctional management tools and resources.||Lisa Bradley|
- RFP - Updated (.pdf, 28 pp, 464 MB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 1 p, 93 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 1 p, 31 KB)
- Amendment 3 (.pdf, 6 pp, 165 KB)
- Amendment 4 (.pdf, 2 pp, 217 KB)
- Amendment 5 (.pdf, 1 p, 35 KB)
- Amendment 6 (.pdf, 1 p, 36 KB)
- Amendment 7 (.pdf, 1 p, 35 KB)
- Amendment 8 (.pdf, 1 p, 35 KB)
- Amendment 9 (.pdf, 1 p, 35 KB)
- Amendment 10 (.pdf, 2 pp, 47 KB)
- Amendment 11 (.pdf, 2 pp, 77 KB)
- Attachment A - Revised (.pdf, 1 p, 72 KB)
- Attachment B - Revised (.pdf, 1 p, 113 KB)
- Attachment B2 - Revised (.xlsx, 43 KB)
- Attachment B3 - New (.pdf, 1 p, 79 KB(
- Attachment C (.docx, 1 p, 23 KB)
- Attachment D (.docx, 1 p, 23 KB)
- Attachment E (.docx, 2 pp, 20 KB)
- Attachment F (.docx, 2 pp, 21 KB)
- Attachment G - Revised (.pdf, 2 pp, 69 KB)
- Attachment H (.docx, 3 pp, 27 KB)
- Attachment I (.docx, 2 pp, 24 KB)
- Attachment J (.xlsx, 202 KB)
- Attachment K - Revised (.docx, 2 pp, 56 KB)
- Attachment L - New (.pdf, 2 pp, 63 KB)
- Attachment L1 - New (.pdf, 3 pp, 65 KB)
- Vendor Q&A Attachment 1 (.pdf, 5 pp, 101 KB)
- Vendor Q&A Attachment 2 (.pdf, 2 pp, 122 KB)
- Vendor Q&A Attachment 3 (.pdf, 1 p, 34 KB)
- Vendor Q&A Attachment 4 (.pdf, 6 pp, 1.7 MB)
- Security Certification (.xlsx, 514 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.