- O.S. Title 74, Section 3605 - There is hereby re-created, the Contingency Review Board consisting of the following ex officio voting members:
- The governor;
- The speaker of the house of representatives;
- The president pro tempore of the senate; and
- The director of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services shall be and ex officio nonvoting member of the board.
- The governor shall act as chair of the board. The director of OMES shall be the executive secretary of the board and shall perform all the duties pertaining to such position.
- A simple majority of the total voting membership shall be required to constitute a quorum and shall be necessary for any official action of the board.
- The board shall hold such meetings as are necessary to carry out the purposes of this act. The board shall meet at the call of the governor.