You are here
Land Mobile Radio Public Safety Interoperability Cooperative Committee
The cooperative was established to focus on unifying, stabilizing and enhancing the infrastructure and capabilities for land mobile radio public safety system communications for the State of Oklahoma. It is required to collaborate with other public agencies, entities and other interested parties with public safety radio communications requirements and resources.
Duties of the committee include:
- Enabling cost savings to the State of Oklahoma through unification and enhancement of current land mobile radio ublic safety systems,
- Sustaining existing interoperability of land mobile public safety radio systems,
- Recommending standards and protocols for land mobile radio public safety systems,
- Recommending standards to become P25 compliant and other common radio interoperability standards, and
- Establishing service metrics to ensure reliable land mobile public safety services statewide in support of state, local and first responders.