You are here

Are pay applications submitted to CAP?

Some of them. Monthly payment applications for projects bid through CAP or for consultants hired through a CAP IDIQ program must be submitted to CAP for approval by the project manager and/or the state construction administrator. CAP will forward the approved pay applications to the appropriate agency for payment. For smaller projects, generally those without a design consultant, the invoice for construction work is submitted directly to the agency for payment.