You are here

Can an agency pay to remodel space?

No. The state cannot legally make permanent improvements to private property (i.e., electrical, lighting, etc.). All construction/renovation costs are the responsibility of the property owner. If the agency requires an improvement after initial occupancy, contact the OMES Real Estate and Leasing Services office for assistance.