You are here

Can I use my P-Card to purchase fuel?

The ComData card must be used to purchae fuel for all state-owned vehicles.  If purchasing bulk fuel, please issue a PO.  The p-card will not remove the Federal Excise taxes and should not be used.  For fuel for rental vehicles while in travel status, refer to the P-card & OBT Procedures or contact the State P-card & Travel Office.