Effective Jan. 1, 2018, HealthChoice partnered with ECHO Health, a payment disbursement service. ECHO Health is an industry leader in payment administration.
If your organization previously received paper remittance advices in the mail, you will no longer receive these for claims with dates of service beginning Jan. 1, 2018.
HealthChoice providers will receive the following EFT/ERA services at no cost:
- EFT payments.
- Accessing ERAs for download from www.providerpayments.com.
- ERA routing to your designated clearinghouse.
- To receive your ERA through your clearinghouse, please refer to information below.
- Daily payment disbursement.
- Payment issuance email notifications (set up through ECHO Health).
- Accessing ERAs for download from provider self-service at healthchoiceconnect.com.
HealthChoice encourages providers and facilities to reach out to ECHO Health Customer Service toll-free at 888-834-3511 if your organization:
- Does not currently have access to ECHO Health’s provider portal, www.providerpayments.com.
- Would like to automate the ERA delivery through your preferred clearinghouse partner. Please note that if existing clearinghouse routing is in place, this will be maintained.
- Received EFT payments prior to 2018 and would like to again.