You are here

Do I need to create a Voucher when I have a negative balance for the P-Card cycle?

Yes, a Voucher will be created; however, payments will not be processed for a State Entity with a cumulative credit balance.  Nevertheless, the State Entity must build the voucher and attach the invoice.  Retain the voucher, the invoice, and batch slip until there are debit vouchers sufficient to offset the credit.  Once there are sufficient charges to recoup the credit, the batch slip listing the unpaid vouchers from the prior and the current billing cycles should accompany the vouchers with the required invoice documentation.