You are here

How can a consultant and construction manager register to be considered for selection?

All consultants and construction managers desiring to perform services for the State of Oklahoma must be registered with CAP. Registration requires completing and submitting appropriate forms. Consultants fill out a Consultant Registration Questionnaire (CAP Form 254BV), and construction managers fill out a Construction Manager's Qualification Statement (CAP Form A305CMBV). Registration process takes less than 10 days. Registrations are valid for one year from the date of receipt by CAP. Consultants and construction managers may not be solicited for projects until they are registered with CAP, but may register any time up to 6  business days prior to the due date stated on a solicitation.