You are here

How do I find out if I am required to have an Oklahoma sales tax permit, be registered with the secretary of state, or have a workers' compensation certificate?

It is the policy of OMES not to provide legal advice to vendors with regards to the requirements of the Oklahoma sales tax permit, registration with the secretary of state, or worker’s compensation certificate.  State law requires that buyers/contracting officers verify this information prior to a contract award.  Please contact the respective agency to find out the requirements.  Their contact information is located on the vendor registration web page.