You are here

How do I find out specific information on a certain project that I may be interested in bidding?

There is usually an architect/consultant's phone number or an agency contact person on the cover of the bid documents or on the Solicitation For Bids (Bid Notice). The Consultant (architect, engineer, etc...) is under contract to the State of Oklahoma for the purpose of designing and monitoring the construction of the project. You may call the CAP receptionist at (405) 521-2112 and ask for the project by the CAP number. There will usually be a mandatory or non-mandatory pre-bid meeting at the site of the project. These meetings are for the bidder's information and a good time to ask questions. When the meeting is "mandatory" a prospective bidder or an independent contractor, authorized to represent the company, must be present and sign in to be eligible to bid on the project.