You are here

How do I submit paper claims to HealthChoice?

The claims administrator administers all health, dental and life claims on behalf of HealthChoice. Submit paper claims, correspondence and medical records to:

P.O. Box 99011
Lubbock, TX 79490-9011

Submit appeals and provider inquiries to:

P.O. Box 3897
Little Rock, AR 72203-3897

To ensure timely claims processing, the following information must be included on a CMS-1500, UB-04, or ADA form:

Patient’s name
Primary insured’s name
Primary insured’s ID number
Provider’s name and tax ID number
Provider’s billing address
Date(s) of service
ICD or DSM diagnosis codes
CPT/HCPCS, DRG, CDT, or ASA codes with the appropriate modifiers

Itemized charges are required for all outpatient hospital services. Forms must be completed as required by CMS guidelines.