You are here

How do my agency’s GL Codes get entered into the Works tables for my use?

OMES is responsible for downloading Fund Type-Class information and all authorized account codes, Department ID-Program Code, and CFDA information.  Agencies wanting other information available for use in Works must contact the State P-card & Travel Office.