You are here

What are the tax numbers requested within the registration process?

  • Taxpayer Identification Number - When creating a new registration account, registrant’s are required to enter the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) for the entity being registered for contract award and/or payment purposes. The TIN will be a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) for a business or a Social Security Number (SSN) for an individual or sole proprietor. Name and TIN information provided must match IRS filing records and the TIN on file for the payee within the state payment system. Individuals registering a legal business entity (i.e. Corporation or LLC) should not provide their individual SSN.
  • Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit Number- Registrants completing procurement registration are also asked ‘Do you have an Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit?’ and must then provide their Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit number and its expiration date. Entities not selling tangible personal property or goods may provide a NO response, all other entities should visit the Oklahoma Tax Commission website for additional information.