You are here

What do I do about an inventory item that is transferred to a different agency?

Obtain approval from the Surplus Property Administrator by filling out a Surplus Property Transfer form (DCAM-FORM-SS-001A for property or DCAM-FORM-SS-001V for vehicles) and forwarding to State Surplus. Upon approval, complete a Agency Inventory Control form (DCAM-FORM-FIN-001A).