You are here
Elevator Maintenance Program
The State of Oklahoma Elevator Maintenance Program (the Program) is based on continuous improvement principles, which are delivering quality service and providing manufacturer-qualified parts and installation. The program saves money and time by:
- Pre-bid competitive pricing
- Qualified assured service, parts and installation
- Warranties per the general conditions of the contract
- Inspections per Oklahoma Department of Labor (ODOL) regulatory requirements
The Elevator Maintenance Program operates much like Construction and Properties’ well-respected Roof Asset Management Program. It provides for CAP Project Managers who are available to public agencies for consultation and oversight in areas of elevator maintenance and parts replacement. Only pre-qualified elevator contractors using only manufacturer-approved parts may be used as specified by contract.
The Elevator Maintenance Contract provides competitively bid, line item unit prices for preventative elevator maintenance requirements for public agencies, per Title 61 and the ODOL Elevator Safety Act and Administrative Rules, 59 O.S.§ 3020, et seq. OAC 380:70. Contracts establish set prices for insurance losses, provide an expedient procurement vehicle for agencies to use and are designed to protect assets while continuing to provide public services with minimal disruption to normal business operations.
The Elevator Maintenance Program is a self-supporting, non-mandatory service provided to public agencies by utilizing an administration fee per contract or project. Authorized public agencies include state agencies, counties, cities, towns, school districts and other political subdivisions of the State.
State of Oklahoma Elevator Maintenance Areas*
CAP Contact Information
To take advantage of the Program, public agencies should refer to the Program Procedures link (Form M402) or call CAP contacts listed below.
Project Consultations & Administrative Questions
Email: [email protected]
Personal or Common Carrier Delivery Only:
Will Rogers Building
2401 N. Lincoln Blvd., Suite 126
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Capital Assets Management
Construction and Properties
P.O. Box 53448
Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3448
- Elevator Maintenance Program Procedures
- Elevator Maintenance Program Area Map
- CAP Elevator Maintenance Program Contract Area 1
- CAP Elevator Maintenance Program Contract Area 2
- CAP Elevator Maintenance Program Contract Area 3
- CAP Elevator Maintenance Program Contract Area 4
- CAP Elevator Maintenance Program Contract Area 5