You are here
On Call Consultants Program
- The On Call Consultant Program was created to facilitate quick delivery of architectural, engineering and other professional consulting services for minor projects that require unique specialized services.
- The Program is a non-mandatory service available to authorized public agencies, such as state agencies, counties, cities, towns, school districts and other political subdivisions of the State
- The intent of the On Call Program is to streamline the hiring of architects, engineers and other professional consultants for small projects that require unique specialized services without going through a lengthy consultant selection process.
- CAP provides this service as a courtesy and charges a 7% administrative fee based on the contract amount.
- The On Call Program is generally for small construction projects not exceeding $750,000 in scope.
- Each consultant, selected by CAP, is limited to a maximum fee of $100,000 per year.
- Each Work Order and/or Purchase Order (PO) is generally limited to a maximum fee of $75,000 per project.
- Larger projects may not be split up or phased to circumvent the maximum fee restrictions.
On Call Program Contact Information
To read more about the On Call Program, please refer to the Program Procedures link (Form M300), or call CAP contacts listed below:
Programs & Services Manager
U.S. Postal Delivery:
Capital Assets Management
Construction and Properties
P.O. Box 53448
Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3448