You are here
Fleet Management Service Department offers vehicle maintenance and report for state agencies.
- Preventive Maintenance Services for State-Owned Vehicles - CAM-POLICY-FMD-G001 (rev. 07/28/16)
- Non-reporting Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) Units - CAM-POLICY-FMD-G002 (rev. 06/14/13)
- Road Assistance - CAM-POLICY-FMD-A001 (rev. 03/25/16)
- Accidents and Incidents - CAM-POLICY-FMD-A002 (rev. 08/03/15)
If the Fleet-owned vehicle:
- is stationed within 25 miles of the Capitol Complex, or
- regularly travels to OKC metro, or
- expects a travel to OKC within the time/mileage maintenance is due (or repair needed)
Service shall be performed in the FMD maintenance facility.
Here are key reminders regarding servicing of and acquiring parts and accessories for FMD-owned vehicles outside FMD garage:
- All repair or service and parts acquisition must to be pre-approved by FMD Service.
Note: Authorization by FMD shall be obtained prior to commencement of the work. Unnecessary or unapproved services will be billed to agencies.
- All parts acquisition must be pre-approved by FMD Service prior to payment. Unnecessary or unapproved purchases will be billed to agencies.
- All invoices (service detail and copy of receipt) for services and parts for Fleet-owned vehicles shall be submitted to FMD regardless of value.