You are here
HealthChoice Medicare Supplement Plans
NOTICE: NO changes in SilverScript Network-letter sent in error
Mid-October, some HealthChoice SilverScript Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) members were sent an incorrect letter with their September Explanation of Benefits statement. This letter summarized the benefits and changes for the new plan year for Aetna members only. The changes to the benefits listed in the letter are incorrect for the HealthChoice SilverScript pharmacy plan. This caused confusion for both in network pharmacies and our members. SilverScript will send corrected letters to the HealthChoice members who received this letter in error.
The HealthChoice Medicare supplement plans provide coverage throughout the United States.
The HealthChoice pharmacy benefit manager is contracted with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to provide Medicare Part D Prescription Drug benefits. These Part D benefits are available through the HealthChoice SilverScript High and Low Option Medicare Supplement Plans.
If you already have Medicare Part D benefits through your employer, union, or other source, you must enroll in one of the HealthChoice Medicare supplement plans without Part D.
By clicking any link designated with an asterisk (*), you will be leaving the HealthChoice website and EGID privacy policies will not apply.
- 2020 Former Employee and Surviving Dependents Monthly Premiums
- 2020 Former Employee Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MA-PD) Plans Monthly Premiums
Health Benefits Information
Pharmacy Benefits Information
Pharmacy and Formulary Information
- SilverScript Member Website* The HealthChoice SilverScript website is now the same as the CVS/caremark member website.
- HealthChoice SilverScript Pharmacies*
- 2021 HealthChoice SilverScript Medicare Formulary
- 2020 SilverScript High Option Evidence of Coverage
- 2020 SilverScript Low Option Evidence of Coverage
- 2020 HealthChoice SilverScript Medicare Formulary
- HealthChoice Comprehensive Formulary (Without Part D Plans)*
- Check Prescription Cost
Policies and Procedures for Pharmacy Benefits
- Accessing Part D Medications During a Declared Disaster or Other Health Emergency
- Filing a Pharmacy Claim
- Medication Restrictions
- Medication Therapy Management (SilverScript Plans Only)
- Specialty Medications
- Transition Supply of Medication (SilverScript Plans Only)
- Non-Network Pharmacy Benefits
- Notice Regarding Formulary Changes
Forms and Applications
- Application for Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) Plan (pdf)
- Application for Medicare Supplement With Prescription Drug Plan (pdf)
- Authorization to Disclose Health Information - HealthChoice
- Medicare Part D Prescription Claim Form
- Medicare Complaint Form - Health or Prescription Coverage*
- Prescription Reimbursement Claim Form without Part D
- Revocation of Authorization to Disclose Health Information - HealthChoice
Grievance and Appeals Information
- Grievance and Appeals Summary for Medical Benefits (All Medicare Supplement Plans)
- Grievance and Appeals Summary for Pharmacy Benefits
- Medicare Ombudsman*
- Extra Help Paying for Prescription Costs (SilverScript Plans Only)
- Protecting Your Personal Information
- Providing Information in a Way That Works For You
- Best Available Evidence Policy*