||April 16, 2015
||The State of Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES), Information Services Division (ISD), is seeking the procurement and implementation of a web-based vendor solution for an Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry (ODAFF) online services system. This system will be a proven, vendor-hosted, web-based technical solution that provides complete online services for a wide range of licenses, permits, certifications, tonnage fees, inspections, vehicle maintenance logs, employee daily activity logs, notices of intent/termination, complaints and registration management functions to support ODAFF’s various lines of business. The resultant web-based solution will be required to serve and manage approximately 95,830 licensees, permits and inspections of various types. The budget for this project is $800,000.00.
- RFP (.pdf, 52 pp. 951 KB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 1 p, 83 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 1 p, 81 KB)
- Amendment 3 (.pdf, 10 pp, 148 KB)
- Amendment 4 (.pdf, 2 pp, 98 KB)
- Amendment 5 (.pdf, 6 pp, 127 KB)
- Attachment A (.pdf, 1 p, 44 KB)
- Sources Sought Notice (.pdf, 2 pp, 116 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.