||May 15, 2014
||The State of Oklahoma is preparing for the implementation of its SLIGP grant to produce a state plan that will help the state consolidate its radio service and interface with the national initiative. The State of Oklahoma, Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES), Information Services Division (ISD), is issuing this solicitation to select a qualified consultant to lead and implement the requirements stated herein.
- RFP (.pdf, 50 pp, 1.7 MB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 5 pp, 153 KB)
- Final Report (.pdf, 144 pp, 5.5 MB)
- OKPSBN Charter (.pdf, 16 pp, 793 KB)
- SLIGP (.pdf, 19 pp, 756 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.