||April 25, 2016
||The State of Oklahoma (State), Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) Employees Group Insurance Department (EGID), is accepting Bids from qualified bidders for the services of a consultant/professional to provide services to maximize the value of the EGID HeathChoice health/dental and life benefit of the stakeholders, providers and the plan. The consultant/professional should possess superior experience and expertise in providing consulting services for health/dental and life benefit programs with demographics similar to the EGID.
- ITB (.pdf, 40 pp, 619 KB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 1 p, 48 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 2 pp, 40 KB)
- Attachment D (.docx, 1 p, 23.5 KB)
- Attachment E (.docx, 1 p, 21 KB)
- Attachment F (.docx, 1 p, 21 KB)
- Attachment G (.docx, 2 p, 21 KB)
- Attachment J (.xls, 202 KB)
- Attachment K (.pptx, 25s, 680 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.