||June 22, 2016
||The Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services, Central Purchasing, on behalf of Information Services, is soliciting proposals from qualified vendors for a GPS/AVL Fleet Management System to be used as a tool to optimize fleet utilization, routing, driver safety, preventative maintenance planning, coordination of emergency responses and assisting in customer service response requests, as well as multichannel, dual frequency, GPS Survey Systems with both Static and Real-time Kinematic (RTK) capabilities, along with associated equipment, training and support.
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.