||Aug. 3, 2016
||The State of Oklahoma, Office of Management and Enterprise Services, is accepting bids for a solution that will allow vendors to submit solicitation responses using a secure, electronic platform. The proposed solution would streamline vendor and procurement relations. The solution would be of no cost for the State of Oklahoma or any of its agencies and/or entities.
- RFP (.pdf, 31 pp, 759 KB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 1 p, 42 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 1 p, 43 KB)
- Amendment 3 (.pdf, 2 pp, 47 KB)
- Attachments A - I (.docx, 12 pp, 35 KB)
- Attachment J (.xls, 210 KB)
- Attachment K (.pdf, 25 s, 705 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.