||June 14, 2017
||OMES provides Information Technology services to Oklahoma state agencies that have intermittent project deliverables requiring professional resources. OMES seeks bid proposals from world-class service providers to help execute our long-term strategy and mission. The contract that results from this request for proposal is for the sole use of OMES Information Services. This is not a solicitation for consulting services, software or hardware.
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.