||Aug. 22, 2017
||The Office of Management and Enterprise Services seeks qualified bidders to provide comprehensive insurance brokerage consulting, insurance consulting and risk management consulting services including but not limited to: a risk management information system; actuarial services; claim consulting including complex claim accounting services; property valuation services; loss prevention services, and any additional services offered. All services must be included with fee proposal.
- RFP (.pdf, 30 pp, 778 KB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 2 pp, 89 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 1 p, 55 KB)
- Amendment 3 (.pdf, 5 pp, 75 KB)
- Attachment A (.docx, 1 p, 24 KB)
- Attachment B (.docx, 1 p, 23 KB)
- Attachment C (.docx, 1 p, 22 KB)
- Attachment D (.docx, 1 p, 23.5 KB)
- Attachment E (.docx, 1 p, 21 KB)
- Attachment F (.docx, 2 p, 23 KB)
- Attachment G (.docx, 2 p, 21 KB)
- Attachment H (.docx, 3 p, 27 KB)
- Attachment I (.docx, 2 p, 21 KB)
- Attachment J (.xlsx, 202 KB)
- Attachment K (.docx, 1 p, 17 KB)
- Security Certification (.xlsx, 514 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.