||Feb. 13, 2018
||The Office of Management and Enterprise Services is requesting proposals from qualified third party administrator, to provide claims administration, customer service, reporting and other professional services for its disability insurance plan offered by and through Employee Group Insurance Division.
NOTE: On a Request for Proposal, no pricing shall be released at the time of opening. Should a public opening be requested the only information to be released will be a list of bidders without pricing.
- RFP (.pdf, 40 pp, 951 KB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 4 pp, 430 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 1 p, 197 KB)
- Attachment 1 (.docx, 7 pp, 27 KB)
- Attachment 2 (.docx, 2 pp, 16 KB)
- Attachment 3 (.xlsx, 12 KB)
- Attachment 3 (.xlsx, 11.5 KB) UPDATED
- Attachment 4 (.xlsx, 514 KB)
- Attachment 5 (.docx, 3 pp, 47 KB)
- Attachment 6 (.docx, 3 pp, 94 KB)
- Exhibit A (.xlsx, 20 KB)
- Exhibit B-1 (.docx, 4 pp, 63 KB)
- Exhibit B-2 (.xls, 55 KB)
- Exhibit C-1 (.pdf, 145 pp, 2 MB)
- Exhibit C-2 (.pdf, 112 pp, 1.8 MB)
- Exhibit D (.pdf, 5 pp, 231 KB)
- Exhibit E-1 (.xlsx, 14 KB)
- Exhibit E-2 (.xlsx, 18 KB)
- Exhibit F (.pdf, 2 pp, 20 KB)
- Exhibit G (.xlsx, 14.2 KB)
- Exhibit H (.docx, 7 pp, 83KB)
- Exhibit I (.pdf, 25 pp, 221 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.