||Jan. 8, 2019
||Seeking qualified vendor to provide telemedicine services to its HealthChoice members and dependents.
- RFP (.pdf, 34 pp, 717 KB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 1 p, 121 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 6 pp, 224 KB
- Attachment A (.docx, 1 p, 22 KB)
- Attachment B (.docx, 1 p, 22 KB)
- Attachment C (.docx, 1 p, 21 KB)
- Attachment D (.docx, 1 p, 23 KB)
- Attachment E (.docx, 1 p, 21 KB)
- Attachment F (.docx, 1 p, 22 KB)
- Attachment G (.docx, 1 p, 21 KB)
- Attachment H (.docx, 3 pp, 29 KB)
- Attachment I (.docx, 2 pp, 22 KB)
- Attachment J (.xls, 202 KB)
- Attachment K (.docx, 8 pp, 96 KB)
- Attachment L (.xlsx, 514 KB)
- Attachment M (.docx, 6 pp, 18.7 KB)
- Attachment N (.docx, 1 p, 9 KB)
- PIPS Pre-Education Process (.pptx, 25 s, 665 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.