||Nov. 3, 2015
||OMES, on behalf of the Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust (TSET), desires to purchase a system designed to integrate best practices in grant making. A system that will manage grants and grant-related processes, including applications, proposal reviews, contracts, reports, invoices, payments and closures in a comprehensive and effective fashion as well as serve as a contact management system.
||Jacob M. Charries
- RFP (.pdf, 40 pp, 609 KB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 7 pp, 140 KB)
- Attachment B (.doc, 1 p, 22 KB)
- Attachment E (.doc, 1 p, 22 KB)
- Attachment F (.doc, 1 p, 23 KB)
- Attachment G (.doc, 2 pp, 22 KB)
- Attachment J (.xls. 202 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.