||Dec. 6, 2016
||The State of Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services, Central Purchasing, on behalf of the Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering, is seeking and accepting proposals from qualified suppliers for consultation and implementation services of a paperless electronic inspection system. The proposed system needs to be installed, initially, at OSCBC HQ for 10 users and it must handle a minimum of 50 users. The system shall require a dedicated virtual server.
- RFP (.pdf, 32 pp, 831 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.