||Jan. 5, 2017
||The general purpose of this RFP is to solicit proposals from qualified suppliers to provide a web-based professional development training program in an effort to provide LEA staff the proper training in the area of special education. The focused effort of this professional development will be participants fulfilling the requirements of O.S. 70 § 6-105 for long-term substitutes in special education. This program is intended to target long-term special education substitutes, special education teachers who may need additional training such as those on improvement plans, and first-year special education teachers and/or their supervisors.
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.