||Amended as as
||May 17, 2016
||The Office of Management and Enterprise Services, Information Services, on behalf of the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission is accepting proposals from qualified suppliers for a proven and successfully developed and implemented commercial off-the-shelf solution (COTS) web-based, vendor-hosted Workforce Development System to replace the current OKJobMatch system.
- RFP (.pdf, 48 pp, 895 KB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 2 pp, 93 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 17 pp, 267 KB)
- Attachment A (.docx, 2 pp, 18 KB)
- Attachment B (.docx, 2 pp, 17 KB)
- Attachment C (.xlsx, 32.6 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.