||March 17, 2016
||The State of Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services on behalf of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) is seeking bids for the upgrade and replacement of its second generation Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) with the latest version of software and hardware, fully integrated that will fulfill over 90% of the custom requirements out of the box with no need of software changes.
- RFP (.pdf, 64 pp, 1.19 MB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 4 pp, 96 KB)
- Attachment A (.pdf, 12 pp, 582.5 KB)
- Attachment B (.pdf, 74 pp, 977 KB)
- Attachment C (.pdf, 9 pp, 522 KB)
- Attachment D (.pdf, 20 pp, 373.5 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.