||July 24, 2014
The State of Oklahoma Office Of Management and Enterprise Services/ISD Procurement is seeking procurement and implementation on behalf of the State of Oklahoma Emergency Management (OEM) a proven and successfully implemented software solution that must integrate with WebEOC and allow data exchange with certain components.
- RFP (.pdf, 48 pp, 612 KB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 2 pp, 86 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 7 pp, 115 KB)
- Amendment 3 (.pdf, 3 pp, 105 KB)
- Amendment 4 (.pdf, 2 pp, 104 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.