||Dec. 1, 2016
||The State of Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services, Central Purchasing, on behalf of the Office of Emergency Management, is seeking bids for a proven and successfully implemented commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software as a services (SaaS) solution that must provide complete management of entire grant management process from the beginning of the grant through closeout and audit with some customization and/or modification on a case-by-case basis only for OEM’s specific needs as a turnkey installed system. The solution will be a vendor-hosted web-based application.
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.