You are here
|Bid Number||Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|3400001598||Canceled||No||Original as||Oct. 15, 2018||The Office of Management and Enterprise Services, on behalf of the Oklahoma State Department of Health, is issuing an RFP to implement a new call management system for the Warmline with an embedded health education library accessible to Warmline consultants during calls and to the public through the Warmline webpage.||Darlene Saltzman|
- RFP (.pdf, 28 pp, 464 MB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.