You are here
|Bid Number||Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|5850000489||Canceled||No||Original as||Jan. 31, 2019||The Office of Management and Enterprise Services on behalf of the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety issues this invitation to bid for the purchase of one Garmin G1000 NXi, installation on a Beechcraft, B300, King Air 350 and two pilot difference trainings.||Cinnamon Alexander|
- ITB (.pdf, 28 pp, 926 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.