||Sept. 17, 2018
||The Office of Management and Enterprise Services on behalf of the Oklahoma Tax Commission is seeking an off-the-shelf visitor queue management application that allows visitors to check-in on a tablet/kiosk by answering a short configurable questionnaire. Please Note: A mandatory pre-bid and site visit will be held at the visitor’s entrance located on the east side of the Connors Building, 2501 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK at 10:00 am CST on Aug. 14, 2018.
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.