||Feb. 11, 2019
||Soliciting bids for fixed price proposals for a hosted care management solution on behalf of the Oklahoma Health Care Authority to primarily serve the Medicaid population of the state.
Notice: Sections B and C in the RFP document have been revised, as have Attachments B, C and H. The revisions are listed as separate documents below.
- RFP (.pdf, 82 pp, 1.7 MB)
- Care Management Tables (.pdf, 1 p, 105 KB)
- New RFP Timelines (.pdf, 1 p, 40 KB)
- Section B - Revised (.pdf, 19 pp, 519 KB)
- Section C - Revised (.pdf, 9 pp, 278 KB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 1 p, 148 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 12 pp, 286 KB)
- Amendment 3 (.pdf, 1 p, 146 KB)
- Amendment 4 (.pdf, 1 p, 146 KB)
- Amendment 5 (.pdf, 1 p, 147 KB)
- Amendment 6 (.pdf, 1 p, 145 KB)
- Attachment A (.pdf, 13 pp, 1 MB)
- Attachment B - Revised (.pdf, 9 pp, 520 KB)
- Attachment C - Revised (.xlsx, 149 KB)
- Attachment D (.pdf, 5 pp, 595 KB)
- Attachment E (.pdf, 5 pp, 590 KB)
- Attachment F (.pdf, 6 pp, 373 KB)
- Attachment G - Revision 2 (.xlsx, 58 KB)
- Attachment H - Revised (.pdf, 4 pp, 88 KB)
- Attachment I (.pdf, 3 pp, 512 KB)
- Attachment J (.pdf, 17 pp, 487 KB)
- Attachment K (.xlsx, 139 KB)
- Attachment L (.pdf, 14 pp, 337 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.