||Sept. 10, 2015
||The State of Oklahoma, Office Of Management and Enterprise Services, IS Procurement, on behalf of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (DHS) ADvantage Waiver and State Plan Personal Care programs is seeking procurement and implementation a vendor-hosted web-based solution for the purposes of electronic billing through the use of an Interactive Voice Response Authentication (IVRA) or Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) system.
- RFP (.pdf, 60 pp, 2.47 MB)
- Amendment 1 (.pdf, 1 p, 56 KB)
- Amendment 2 (.pdf, 258 p, 258 KB)
- Amendment 3 (.pdf, 7 p, 117 KB)
- Amendment 4 (.pdf, 12 p, 164 KB)
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.