You are here
Public Auction Information
Public auctions are open to the General Public and are held on the second Friday of each month. Registration begins at 8:00 a.m., and the auction starts at 10:00 a.m.
Any state, county or city agencies plus most non-profit entities can buy items through the entire month except on the Fridays of an auction week.
- No warranties or guarantees. No refunds or returns.
- All lots must be paid for on day of auction before 3:00 p.m.
- Pickup Hours: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. No later than Tuesday of the following week. Lots not picked up by the above schedule will revert back to the State of Oklahoma. State Surplus does not deliver.
- Sales tax will be collected unless a copy of the sales tax exemption is furnished at the time of registration.
- Cash - for the exact amount (no change given);
- Money Orders - payable to: State Surplus
- Credit and Debit cards - VISA, MasterCard or Discover;
- Checks - cashier's check, personal or business check. A bank letter of guarantee made out to State Surplus MUST accompany any personal or business check written for vehicles or moving equipment. The Letter of Guarantee MUST guarantee payment up to a $ amount. See Example. No checks on out of state banks or no checks with anyone registering with an out of state address or drivers license will be accepted for payment. All checks should be made payable to: State Surplus. $25.00 fee for all returned checks.
- Condition of vehicles listed on the windshield is the current knowledge of the State of Oklahoma. The condition listed may or may not reflect the full operating condition or mileage of the vehicle. The State of Oklahoma does not imply, nor guarantee, the operating condition of any vehicle.
- When the auctioneer states the buyer number and sale price publicly, the sale is final.
- Any disagreement with the buyer number and/or sale price is the buyer's responsibility to stop the sale and notify the auctioneer immediately.
- No changes to the buyer number and/or sale will be made after the next lot is sold. It will be the responsibility of the buyer number stated by the auctioneer to pay the final price stated publicly.
- There may be additions or deletions to auction lists as circumstances change. Items may be added or removed at any time.
- The Division of Capital Assets Management reserves the right to refuse service to any patron who exhibits or has exhibited unprofessional or inappropriate behavior or has failed to act in good faith, or who violates any State Surplus rules or State of Oklahoma laws in the conduct of business with the agency.